Friday, November 25, 2011

Gifts from strangers.

Seriously.
This guy is probably crazy, but check out this fucking cool poem I just got sent:
Bear in mind, he has sent me one message, and I him one, only to tell him thanks for the message but you are too young for me and you live in wellington. Then he sends this poem. I hope this doesn't seem disrespectful to him, i'm sharing it cause i think it's awesome.
Sorry no funny here.
Poem:

I arrived Auckland yesterday. I thought of you last night as this is what happened:

Yesterday it was the night of the full moon
The night was filled with your talks
Some said it was the moon while
Some said it was your face

I was also present there
Everyone asked me what I thought
I simply smiled, I simply kept quiet
I accepted the mask you have

In this city of yours who am I supposed to meet
From me the gathering left
Every person took your name
Every person is crazy over you

In this night of full moon
My heart was aching for you to at least come and wave to me
They are saying that this is a nice poem
Your admirer, your insult, your poet, your Will

Leaving your path
I may become an ascetic
Your jungles, your mountains, your villages, your deserts
If you have heard from the heartless then come and see me

!!!!
I mean, not the best poem ever written, but something cool about it no?
And what a nice thing, to write someone a poem.
It's amazing to me that this complete stranger is being so nice to me, while the person i really wanted wouldn't open his mouth to say a single word to make me happy.

My profile pic really must be CAPTIVATING. LIke the moon people! like the moon!
And clearly my real face, not worth poems!!!
I"m joking. I'm fucking awesome and we all know it.

That's all folks.
Sorry no funny.

Tomorrow i'll tell you about the witch and the christian.

Be good.
Santa is watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment